21.3.14

Hello Autumn



Well I must have blinked while summer was here because I cannot believe it's now officially Autumn in New Zealand. Not that I mind too much, actually I welcome Autumn with excitement because it is my favourite season (next to Spring of course) 
I've already been rummaging through the thrift stores in search for snugly jumpers and coats.
This autumn I'd really like to get back into wearing midi skirts with boots, and turtle necks. I didn't wear midi skirts last year, I miss them!
Anyway, below are some appropriately themed outfit photos, with my natural hair for once. :)

I'm really aiming to post more on here! I'm super busy with my studies but I'll do my best!
Thank you readers ♥  



Everything - Vintage/ thrifted

5 comments:

Milex said...

like like!

Jenna Condon said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

his little lady said...

This autumn look is absolutely beautiful! You make everything so playful :)
xo TJ

http://www.hislittlelady.com

Marlen said...

That was my uniform all winter long- midis and turtlenecks! it's just such a cute, cozy look :) and i love this outfit too, the neutrals are so pretty and really girly

xo marlen
Messages on a Napkin

Natalie Jane said...

Thank you all <3 <3 xx